Thousands of San Francisco Giants fans decked out in orange and black showed up for the 2013 Fan Fest this year at AT&T Park. I’m posting my own photo’s along with a smathering of those from the San Jose Mercury News. Maybe you’ll spot yourself in one. A special thank you for those who so kindly allowed me to get a quick snapshot – usually because of something that really struck my fancy, like the “Kings Wear Rings” guy with the big smile or the guy with the great ”Giants Know October” shirt. Giants fans are great and so much fun to be around, especially when it’s beautiful weather, not a cloud in the sky, and smiles everywhere! I can’t honestly think of a better place to be on a beautiful sunny day than at AT&T Park. And the Giants players gave so much of themselves with the interviews, autographs and just taking the time to stop and chat with their fans. Whatta great bunch of guys we have here! And that’s exactly what you’d expect from the reigning World Champions and the best fans in all of baseball.
GFBB Update: The Giants have estimated nearly 40,000 in attendance at this year’s Fan Fest. See more Photo’s on the MLB Blog Website.
- 2013 San Francisco Giants Fan Fest (photos.mercurynews.com)
- Lincecum, Giants display lighter side at FanFest (mlb.mlb.com)
- Giants’ Tim Lincecum shows off new haircut (mercurynews.com)
- Tim Lincecum Haircut: Giants Pitcher Shows Off Short Hair Before Spring Training (PHOTO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- “The Commercial That Mattered” (garlicfriesandbaseball.wordpress.com)